Air Techniques International provides theory, practical, and examined training courses for the global Cleanroom and Containment industries.
SCROLL DOWN for available dates, to REGISTER, or to CONTACT US for more details.
Courses currently delivered in our UK training rooms are:
- HEPA filter testing to ISO14644-3 (Photometry)
- Cleanroom Classification to ISO14644-1 (Particle Counting)
- Airflow Measurement and Testing for controlled environments
- Biosafety Cabinet Testing to EN12469 and NSF49
- Cleanroom Technology (CTCB-I, with UK Society membership)
- Cleanroom Testing and Certification (CTCB-I Professional or Associate, with UK Society membership)
All courses (except for CTCB-I Testing and Certification) can be trained at a clients facility, at any location around the world. REQUEST a QUOTE for your location.
Knowledge and skill, along with confidence and certification, can be gained from our wide range of courses.
Each course is developed to share the main compliance standards for that discipline, focusing on ISO, USA and UK/EU regulations.
Our tutors are experienced and confident at delivering a great training experience for all who attend (from beginners to experts), and are able to share the current best practices which have not yet reached the national or international Standards.
More courses in other air techniques will follow, and we aim to run them in our other facilities in the near future.Register Now