A very compact and easy to carry Thermal Aerosol Generator for use in cleanroom and containment systems for testing HEPA and ULPA Filtration Systems.
It is also used for airflow visualization, recovery rate determinations and containment leak testing in the clean air and containment industry sectors.
Oil is propelled through the heat exchanger using an inert gas (normally CO2), and is vaporized. The vapor condenses in ambient air to provide a dry dense aerosol smoke of specific particle size distribution suited to the above testing specifications.
The precision control dial allows for accurate and repeatable control the aerosol output. The 2200 covers the main range of output concentrations required for testing small safety and clean air cabinets up to HVAC and multi-filter cleanroom installations.
- Independent Filter Certifiers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Medical Facilities and Cleanrooms
- Integral control dial allows accurate and repeatable setting of aerosol output.
- Energy efficient Heat Exchanger gives faster heat up from switching on, under 2 minutes.
- Gas control minimizes usage, aerosol is started and stopped with no residual output.
- Mean Particle Size between 0.15µm and 0.25µm to cover all HEPA and ULPA Filter Most Penetrating Particle Size ranges.
- Meets all known specifications for Filter Testing and complies with ISO14644-3. 240V or 110V models available.
- Funnel-free oil reservoir filling and draining.
- Hand and shoulder straps for easy carrying.
- Operates with any inert gas supply, such as Nitrogen and CO2. Low gas pressure and shut-off valve reduces consumption.
- Quick-connect coupling also allows any size of gas bottle to be connected.
|Transport / storage case||999-3-001-ASSY|
|Minimum test system mixing air flow rate||240 m3/hr (141 cfm)|
|Maximum test system mixing air flow rate*||108,000 m3/hr (64,600 cfm)|
|Gas type||CO2 or Nitrogen 1.65 Bar (0.165 MPa) unit operating pressure|
|Gas Supply Pressure||3 Bar (0.30 MPa)|
|Particle size range||0.1 to 1 micron typical range 0.15 - 0.25µm count mean diameter|
|Max. aerosol concentration||18 g/min|
|Power requirements (heater)||1.05 kW|
|Oil reservoir capacity||1.1 litres|
|Warm-up time from ambient 200C||<2 min|
|Size||430mm (L) x 125mm (W) x 360mm (H)|